Please read our Cookies Policy here
- What information do we collect from you?
- We will only obtain information about you if you willingly provide it. The information you provide is known as personal information. Please ensure you update your personal information if any of your details change. In order to do any of the following, you will need to provide us with certain details:
The details you provide may include your name, delivery address, email address and telephone number. We may collect your IP (Internet Protocol) address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the website. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. This address is also used to help identify you during a particular session and to gather statistical data.
- place an order
- give feedback to us
- sign up for e-newsletters
- enter competitions
- take part in a survey (in this instance, your details will be passed to a third party for research purposes only)
- be contacted by us so that we can notify you of our offers or answer any queries relating to the proposed sale
- How will we use it?
- Will we share your personal information with anyone else?
- Validation checks
- All charge and credit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. We will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery if the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to our third party card payment processor. In addition, in the interests of preventing fraudulent use of credit, debit and charge cards, M&L Gold Ltd will validate the names, addresses and other information supplied during the order process against commercially available records (e.g Electoral Roll data, Credit Reference Services). A third party may also be asked to complete these checks. By ordering from our website you are consenting to such checks being made. We may need to contact you by letter, email or telephone to verify details before we are able to process and dispatch your order or we may not be able to accept your order. Any information given may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of the information. All information you provide will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. These measures are taken as extra protection for you, they ensure your online shopping experience with us is as safe and secure as possible and to assist in the prevention of crime.
- How long will we keep your information?
- We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary and consistent with the purpose for which you have given it to us. Except where needed to respond to a query from you or fulfil an order, we will delete your personal information at your request. Your credit card and payment information are never stored with us.
- What are 'cookies' and how do we use them?
- Other Websites
- Our website displays links to other websites. Be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites and we recommend you read the privacy statements immediately on entry to other websites. This Policy applies only to information collected and used by us through the Tresor Paris website.
- Security guarantee
- Our website uses a secure server which uses SSL technology (secure sockets layer) provides by GEO Trust to make sure that all your debit or credit card transactions are entirely secure. Each time we receive an order, we use fraud checking systems as well as authentication processes before we fulfil it. When you use our website, the secure server will encrypt all of the personal information you send us, this includes debit or credit card number and name and address. When the information you entre is encrypted it turns into bits of code which are then securely transmitted over the internet to our third party card payment or banking institution. We will take all reasonable measures to keep your order details secure and personal information. However if an event beyond our control results in loss to you we cannot be held liable.
- Safe shopping at M&L Gold Ltd
- At M&L Gold Ltd we are committed to protecting you against unauthorised transactions and ensuring that our payment process is as safe and secure as possible. We have implemented extra levels of security to protect your online transactions which includes our SSL technology (mentioned above.
- Security Code
- When you enter your card details we will ask for your security code. This is the last three digits that appear on the signature strip on the back of your credit or Maestro card. For American Express card holders this is the four digit number found on the front of the card. It guarantees that you physically have the card when you order, ensuring that fraudulent orders cannot be placed with your card number alone.
- When you use our website you confirm that you are at least 18 years old or, if you are under 18, that you have consent of your parent or guardian to access the website. We sell children's products for purchase by adults, we never sell to children.